View Profile dannyNergy

All 147 Audio Reviews

71 w/ Responses

A little to trancey

make the leads and elements less trancey lol

but

its still good.

really smooth and ambient

I liked it.

10/10

check out some of my work if your interested.

Ya man

REALLY SOLID SOUND

But you gotta tweak the compression and the high end of the eq a bit.

Id love to help you make this into a full track if your up for it.

Check out some of my tunes

5.5
10.10

Definitly sick shit right here

But what pisses me off is.

"i dotn like most of the mainstream trance unless i want to laugh at it haha i like the g-funk days and earlier better when all the good djs actually dj'ed for artists, and i guess this reflects that. ty for the rev!!"

no offense the ammount of effort it took you to remix this is about 1/100th the work it takes trance producers to make there music.

Talking to you about music would be like trying to talk to a caveman about musical theory.

Dont diss shit you have NO clue about.

but 5/5

Hating bitch.

p4c responds:

lol discussed in pm, its cool its cool. somehow the "rap" part of my quote turned into "trance" lol. ipersonally like trance [in some certain forms, though.]

ty for the rev!!

Really good structuring

LOVE how you remixed better off alone.

But you gotta CREDIT originality first man. Theres nothing about the basslines and synths that you took from the track.

but overall structuring is good , cutoffs and filters are preety solid couple high notes that shouldnt have been that high , but its preety good man.

keep up the good work m8

cheers

Dj-Sadiztik responds:

Hiya DannyNergy, Im playing piano in real life so i know the tonality of sound by ear...
so to remix Better off alone was not complicated really... anyways thx for the comment its rare about people comment how my song are and what things needed... so thx alot! and i'll check ur song also :) latz!

DJ-Sadiztik!

Good stuff

I'm remixing this track :D

10/10

I feel the track and also your motivation

Definite sonic soundtrack right here!

so sick man good job!

WritersBlock responds:

Cheers!

Really good basslines , synths

Only thing Id suggest is a bit of messing around with levels and perhaps equing a bit.

other then that , preety nifty sounds u got going here.

Preety chilled

Pads , strings , all good

Monkeyharhar responds:

Haha, I love when you told me that you couldn't review this because it wasn't your style =D.

Thanks for trying anyways man! =D

This is badass

Reminds me of sephiroth.

Very good evil character theme.

5/5

I wanna make music like this but I always end up making it to trancy :D

Beacon515L responds:

Thanks! XD

Producer from Detroit , Michigan. Took many years of experimenting , frustration , and passion to get where I am at today. Although I am signed to several record labels, I still stick to my roots which was NG from the very beginning. -dannyNergy

33, Male