View Profile dannyNergy

71 audio Reviews with Responses

All 147 Reviews

Definitely the right idea. The synth is almost spot on, could use some delay,reverb automation work on the decay,release build ups and what not. Loving everything about the synth other than that so far sounds like my style kind of, If you listen to my track entitled "research" you will know what i mean. Keep it up.

Norato responds:

deffinitly will man :)

Just like my one track, this has a bunch of elements and parts that just don't work off each other in that special way that results in a blended out mix. We both need to hit the books :]

DeAdEyEJaM responds:

Thanks for taking the time to listen. You are absolutely right, and i appreciate your feedback.

So far good stuff keep at it.

A couple things aren't in the best of shape
But a couple things are spot on.

Just work on it some more and get the cheese elements out imo.

CANDYdisturber responds:

If you actually made these bass lines from scratch

Then hats off to you, your really good. But if this is super sampled, still bro, very good production. Should be in top 5. This is pretty amazing for newgrounds.

Prodigal responds:

The synths, and the jitter bass were all created by myself, the main bass, however, is a slightly altered sample, But nonetheless still altered. All the melodies and basslines are completely original.

Thanks for the review!

Yea you actually have creativity my friend!

Very catchy loop indeed, and awesome sounds by the way. Whoever told you to download nexus, do not even bother, that VST is the most limited piece of crap I have ever laid eyes on. If you want to get good and improve with your music production and overall knowledge of EDM music. I recommend learning the in and outs of basic poly synthesizers. Most vst's these days are polyphonic. Learn all about amp mod, automation, side chain, EQ, Mixdowns, and all that fun stuff that takes time and patience. Don't listen to half these kids on NG, they know NOTHING about production and quality. I get hated on all the time, but then I am signed on record labels and have tracks on beatport & trackitdown. Pm me, or hit me up on aim if you want help learning new stuff. Peace brooooooooo :]

DjEsyrik responds:

Wow, thanks :)

Not bad beginner stuff here.

Could always work on your mixdown methods, such as compression & limiting.

Not a bad piece of work here though.
Seems like its one lead doing most of the work though.
You need to explore some new percussions etc etc.

anyhow decent job.
8/10

Return the favor sometime
-dannyNergy-

UndergroundFantasy responds:

Thx 4 the review. yea i was messin around & it just ended up being the same lead. I havent really put much time into this. But ya ill totally look at your work

omg sick

pure amazingness all I can really say.
10/10

jickey23 responds:

Do you love me?

Decent little snippet

should have put it under the loops section.

for just a bass and a arp it meshes really well together.
I dug it.

9/10

[Enjoy my review? Return the favor sometime. I would really appreciate it.]
[dannyNergy]

summer1963 responds:

MAN SOME MODERATOR STRAIGHT UP PULLING THE NEGATIVE WEIGHT ON MY SHIT

Sick sick sick SICK!

You should take some of these skills and use em into dubstep.
I know you would be great at it.

Very interesting piece of audio here.
Cannot really give any useful criticism hence I do not produce this type of stuff.

Sick bass lines though!

10/10

[Enjoy my review? Return the favor sometime. I would really appreciate it.]
[dannyNergy]

customstuff responds:

I've been trying a little bit of dubstep...
It's pretty difficult to make it interesting when it's so much "slower" :P
I'm not a pro at this and I only use FL Studio, but I will definitely try it more sometime!
Thanks for the review though! Even if I kinda fooled around with it :)

Right from the start I could hear

the off chord in your melody. The 4th bar and 6th bar in your melodies are all off chord. you really need to fix them.

The volume on the master of this track is way way to loud.

Decent attempt , fix what you need to fix and re do some stuff.

7/10

JakoOoOoOoOoO responds:

Ok! I will try it! Thank you!

and if you can tell me some good sounds! please!! like kicks, snares, hats or something please!! And i need more sounds for nexus!! i dont have the expansions!! i have a lot of sounds!! please help me with that!! :D

Producer from Detroit , Michigan. Took many years of experimenting , frustration , and passion to get where I am at today. Although I am signed to several record labels, I still stick to my roots which was NG from the very beginning. -dannyNergy

33, Male